How can eufy be integrated with an existing chime?
- Launch the EufySecurity application.
- Connect the chime to a wall socket and wait until a solid blue light appears.
- Once the light appears, tap “Chime lights up” on the app.
- Press and hold the “Sync” button for two seconds on the chime.
A smart doorbell may use an existing chime.
Can I retain my existing ringtone? The Smart Video Doorbell lacks a chime since it is intended to operate with your current mechanical or electrical wired chime.
How can I link my doorbell chime to my EUFY doorbell?
- Find Indoor Chime Option in the Doorbell Settings menu.
- Assemble your chime and connect it to any regular electrical outlet.
- Press and hold the Sync button on the top of the chime for two seconds.
- Tap the app’s Connect button.
- To conclude the setup procedure, tap Done.
Are two chimes available for the EUFY doorbell?
“CAN MULTIPLE CHIMES BE SETUP FOR A 2K BATTERY DOORBELL?” The answer is affirmative. The 2K battery doorbell has four different indoor chime choices. Steps inside the application: Devices > Doorbell Settings > Indoor Chime.